As a small or start-up business, there are many challenges that arise in terms of running your financials smoothly and accurately. Many of these challenges are the result of a lack of time and capacity to focus on your books and filing system, which is critical for any business to run efficiently.
But what is a small or start up company? Good question!
The answer varies depending on who you talk to but we define it as a business that has income of up to R 500 000 per annum or is in the first 18 months of trading.
We specialise in looking after small businesses and their financials and run a full accounting and bookkeeping service for all start-up and small businesses.
We will provide complete peace of mind for your business by running your books effectively and efficiently. This takes away any hassle to you.
We have a package specially designed for this type of business and it consists of the following:
- an hour of bookkeeping service monthly,
- annual financial statements
- full tax returns for you and the business
- payroll service for 2x employees
- compliance with CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission)
- a tax clearance certificate (once all your SARS affairs are up to date
The cost of this package starts at R 750* (This is dependent on the work entailed.)
Please contact us for for more details
*Terms and conditions apply
You might also like
- Nothing constitutes urgent
- Medical deductions explained.
- What needs to be changed?
- Year end look back