The gym I go to is on the first floor of the building (second if you park in the basement). In any building if I can, I will take the stairs, to a reasonable floor that is. The lifts are necessary especially if there are disabled or handicapped people and i support that 100%. At gym, I always take the stairs, both before and after. The other night I was leaving gym, I noticed 2 ladies waiting for the lift. I had seen them on the treadmils and they were wotking hard.
I had to ask myself, what is the point of using the lift when you have just gone to gym and sweated your guts out? I ask the same sort of question about business. What is the point of having an accountant if you are not going to use them?
You are a business owner, small or large, that either has your accountant working full time or have outsourced the function to a company such as BC Accounting Services. You pay for such services monthly but consider the following:
- What do you get for that monthly amount?
- How many times a month do you sit with them and discuss how tthe business is performing?
- Do you receive accurate reporting in time to make an informed decision for the month ahead?
- Do you receive additional invoices for services that you think should be getting included in the monthly fee?
- If you have an in house accountant, do you pay an additional fee for financial statements or tax returns?
- Can you pick up the phone and talk to your accountant?
BC Accounting Services offers services that either compliment your existing structure or perform your entire accounting function for a flat monthly fee that does not change. Lets sit down and have a chat about if or how we can help you and your business. No obligations except a cup of coffee either in person of over Skype. Location does not hinder this process.
You might also like
- You are being watched!
- Have you got records?
- Nothing to fear.
- Payroll: how to avoid penalties at SARS and the Department of Labour